Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Custom Design Avatars etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

that's pretty good..heheh..maybe just a little slower...as far as the text is concerned

View Post

Here you go, this has the words for a much longer time. They wobble a little bit but that's hard to avoid when you go back and add it the way that I did. Let's just say it gives it character,lol :tazz:
SMiles ;) ,
Shez

Attached Thumbnails

• Monkeyflingerwordy1.gif

Advertisements

French_Vacation

French_Vacation

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey would you be able to make an avatar out of these pics?
Posted Image
Posted Image
^^^ on this one could you put "devil" on there somewhere
Posted Image

Thanks! I really appreciate it!

pure kaoz

pure kaoz

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hey...can u make me a banner saying Imperial Guthix.....can u make the background green with designs in it like this one but green....and can u make it long like a banner....
Posted Image

can u make the writing stand out...

thnx...email me the picture at:

[email protected]

Edited by pure kaoz, 03 August 2005 - 02:20 AM.

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Hey would you be able to make an avatar out of these pics?
Posted Image
Posted Image
^^^ on this one could you put "devil" on there somewhere
Posted Image

Thanks! I really appreciate it!

View Post

Hi there,
Sure, I can make something for you with those and with "Devil" in it.
I'm going to try to get some things cranked out this weekend if I am feeling any better. My cat and I are both sick now,lol, really. My poor baby, Boo, has a terrible fever and hasn't eaten a bite, which is very unlike her. Well, in this case a picture really is worth at least a thousand words, lol:
Posted Image No animals have been harmed in the making of this picture. No animal testing was done. No meals were skipped. And yes, she's on a diet now, LOL!
SMiles,
Shez

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

hey...can u make me a banner saying Imperial Guthix.....can u make the background green with designs in it like this one but green....and can u make it long like a banner....
Posted Image
can u make the writing stand out...

thnx...email me the picture at:

[email protected]

View Post

I would love to attempt making you a banner but I'm going to need a little more info from you. First of all, what IS the background pic? And where can I get the original pic so that I can make it green instead of red? And what parts of what this image says do you want yours to say also? Exactly what words do you want yours to use? Appx. what size would you like for it to be?
And finally, for everyone, you should avoid posting your email addresses here. I say this for anyone else who might be reading this. IF you would like to give me your email address, you may send it to me by PM. But you will need check back here to find your completed request. If there are problems with you getting the file from here properly, I will happily email you the file. But email addresses should not be posted here for your own safety :tazz: Check back here for progress notes about your request. I cannot always send emails to everyone about their desires. It keeps it much more simple for me to just keep everything right here. So, dont just make a request, never check back here and then expect it to show up in your email one day. Check back here for acceptance of your request, questions that need to be answered, progress reports, and finished results. I'm not the uptight sort about rules but every forum has some basic rules for very good reasons. I am quite flexible and will bend to meet an individuals needs as much as I can. But we do need to be informed of and follow the basic rules of this forum. (and make it look like there is some method to the madness, lol, in processing everyone requests!)
Smiles, ;)
Shez

skaterdude11

skaterdude11

• Pip
  • 7 posts
i was wonderin if u can make me an animated avatar 1 side has"sk8 or die" then have it spin like shez and the other side has"p8nt or die"

background colorz are blue and letterz r orange
thanx ;)

Ostalabyebye :tazz:

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

i was wonderin if u can make me an animated avatar 1 side has"sk8 or die" then have it spin like shez and the other side has"p8nt or die"

background colorz are blue and letterz r orange
thanx :woot:

Ostalabyebye :(

View Post

Dude,
You're funny :( "Ostalabyebye" Thank you for such a clear explanation of what you would like to have. That REALLY makes things so much easier for me ;) That won't be any problem to get done. And I will gladly do it just for you :) (Of course, I understand that for others, it is not always as easy to explain what they would like to have, so I'm not faulting anyone here :tazz: )
"Ostalabyebye" ROFL (I'll only steal it this one time)
Shez

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

could you please make me an avatar of a runescape person in full dragon please,e-mail it to email address removed by Shez

View Post

You may find more of what you are looking for Here (Ppl who make runescape buddies)

Edited by Go4fall, 06 August 2005 - 11:13 PM.

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Skaterdude,
Here are a few different fonts for you to peruse. I hope you will like one of them. If you have in mind a certain kind of font, try to explain to it me or show me something similar to it and I'm sure I will have something like it. I have well over 1,000 fonts on my comp! That's why I couldn't make up my mind about what to use for your avatar. SO, I thought that I would let you choose. IF you want something entirely different than any of these, no problem. Yours is a simple request to alter.
Smiles, ;)
Shez

@French Vacation: Devil Dog is coming along and will be ready soon. I just wanted you to know that the little sweetie hasn't been over looked :tazz:

Attached Thumbnails

• Sk8ordie2.gif
  • SK8ordie3.gif

[TRC]MASTA

[TRC]MASTA

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
Hey i was wondering if you can put like an CkY Sign The Band and Like Make it MOve And Say [TRC]MASTA in Black/red backround if you noe how plz! by like 10 hours?!? :tazz: ;) :( :)

Advertisements

[TRC]MASTA

[TRC]MASTA

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
Heys The CkY Image im Kinda looking for... and do you Make Sigs? sigurintare?

Attached Thumbnails

• CkY1.jpg

[TRC]MASTA

[TRC]MASTA

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
Im sorry to bother you but what do you use for Creating icons i use Jasc Paint Shop Pro ver. 8.10 thnx for reading,
Masta

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
[TRC]MASTA,
I can do what you are asking about with the Cky image but it would just not be fair to everyone else who has been patiently waiting to stop working on theirs and do yours immediately. But, if you still want it done, I will put in on the list and it won't be too long until I can get to it.
About your question. I use Jasc PSP 9 ,Adobe Photoshop7 and Animation Shop 3 mostly to make the things that I do. Along with a lot of different plugins.
SMiles,
Shez

[TRC]MASTA

[TRC]MASTA

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
alright i can wait np. =) :tazz:

skaterdude11

skaterdude11

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Skaterdude,
Here are a few different fonts for you to peruse. I hope you will like one of them. If you have in mind a certain kind of font, try to explain to it me or show me something similar to it and I'm sure I will have something like it. I have well over 1,000 fonts on my comp! That's why I couldn't make up my mind about what to use for your avatar. SO, I thought that I would let you choose. IF you want something entirely different than any of these, no problem. Yours is a simple request to alter.
Smiles, :)
Shez

@French Vacation: Devil Dog is coming along and will be ready soon. I just wanted you to know that the little sweetie hasn't been over looked :tazz:

View Post

I realy like tha 1 on tha far rite but have 1 side sayin "sk8 or die" then as it spins and gets 2 tha otha sidde have it say "p8nt or die"
sorry i don't think i made that klear but ur really good at this!!
thanx a buches!!

Ostalabyebye ;)

Edited by skaterdude11, 08 August 2005 - 10:02 PM.