Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Custom Design Avatars etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

skaterdude11

skaterdude11

• Pip
  • 7 posts
will my animated avatar go 2 any post room i go 2 even if its not here?
like if i'm at p8ntball postin rooms will my created avatar be there? :tazz:

Ostalabyebye ;)

Advertisements

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

I realy like tha 1 on tha far rite but have 1 side sayin "sk8 or die" then as it spins and gets 2 tha otha sidde have it say "p8nt or die"
sorry i don't think i made that klear but ur really good at this!!
thanx a buches!!

Ostalabyebye :(

View Post

I'm cornfused, honey! Isn't that what those avatars do? They say "Sk8 or die" on one side and then spin to the other side that says "P8nt or die" What am I missing here? Isn't that what you wanted it to do??
I can't sleep at night if there is something that I don't know. SO, even if you like what you've got, you're going to have to tell me what you mean. You wouldn't want my sleeplessness to be on your fault now would you? SO, come on now, spill it. What am I missing here? I just don't understand! ;) :tazz:
OH, and your avatar will work at any site you want to use it at. It is a small enough file to meet anyone's size requirements. I see that you are using XP. So, just RIGHT click on the avatar here and choose "save picture". You will then have the file. When you want to use it at another forum, just have it hosted by whomever you like to use. I usually use tinypic.com. Then add the address of where you had the avatar hosted in between the img tags at the appropriate place in your profile and you've got it. You can use it as many places as you like. You can also set it to use as a siggy in your emails. :)
Smileys,
Shezzy

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
@ French Vacation,
Your Devil Dog avatar is ready. I'm sorry to say that I'm unable to show it off here. The file is larger than I have permission to post here. Well, that, and I have already used up almost all of my allotted space for attachments. So, please PM me with your email address(Do not post it in the forum) and I will email the file to you. :tazz:
SMiles, ;)
Shez

skaterdude11

skaterdude11

• Pip
  • 7 posts

I'm cornfused, honey! Isn't that what those avatars do? They say "Sk8 or die" on one side and then spin to the other side that says "P8nt or die" What am I missing here? Isn't that what you wanted it to do??
I can't sleep at night if there is something that I don't know. SO, even if you like what you've got, you're going to have to tell me what you mean. You wouldn't want my sleeplessness to be on your fault now would you? SO, come on now, spill it. What am I missing here? I just don't understand! ;)  :tazz:
OH, and your avatar will work at any site you want to use it at. It is a small enough file to meet anyone's size requirements. I see that you are using XP. So, just RIGHT click on the avatar here and choose "save picture". You will then have the file. When you want to use it at another forum, just have it hosted by whomever you like to use. I usually use tinypic.com. Then add the address of where you had the avatar hosted in between the img tags at the appropriate place in your profile and you've got it. You can use it as many places as you like. You can also set it to use as a siggy in your emails. :)
Smileys,
Shezzy

View Post

when it spins it says "p8nt or die" then rite b-4 it spins it changes 2 "sk8 or die" but i want it 2where both sayings have their own side,like it says "p8nt or die" then when it spins and is on tha other side it says"sk8 or die" and so on i'm sorry i made it complicated 4 u i hope this is better

Ostalabyebye :(

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
Hi! These things are awesome! Would you make me one? I made a logo I have been using since like 4th grade, it looks like this,
Posted Image

If it's possible....

You dont have to make it THAT big...sry for the size.

skaterdude11

skaterdude11

• Pip
  • 7 posts
if u don't get it can u try makin me a little baby dancin then have him pull out a paintball gun and make him shoot in every direction possible 4 like 5 seconds
i think that sounds alittle more discritptive than tha other 1
thnx a bunches!!
and sorry if i'm makin u not be able 2 sleep(little devil me :tazz: lol)

Ostalabyebye ;)

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
@Skaterdude,
Let me see if I get this now. You want BOTH sides of it to say both things. Each side should change from "sk8 or die" to "p8nt or die" and then spin over to the other side which would do the same thing backwards?
Let me see what I can come up with along those lines, unless, of course, I am totally out in left field still, and then, please stop me, lol. (oh, and there's already to many dancing babies on the web. I don't want to make another one!)
:) :tazz:
Shez

@Steamhead,
I really like your logo. I made one of those when I was like in 4th grade also. That must be the age when we are trying to figure out what our name is, :( ;)
But, yours is one worth keeping. As I recall, mine had some sort of wierd looking bird animal and some strange designs that you had to decipher my initials out of.
Yours, on the other hand, I like very much. So, you want to me to put a little action in it?
And just so we keep the thread a little fun to read, when we see you on TV, where will it be? I hope it's not on America's Most Wanted! LOL Perhaps it will be "The Price Is Right?" I just love that Bob Barker, teehee. No, seriously, do you have something to do with TV now, or are you training to be an actor?? What's the scoop? (I need a little entertainment also here!)
SMiles, :(
Shez

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
Thanks for the comments! I like it too... ;)

I'm not much of an outgoing person, so acting is not my thing....I said that in hope to make some big widely known company or something and i will make that the logo of the company, hense you will see the advertisments or signs and remember you talked to the owner 20 years ago on the internet! :)

You can do with it what you want! It would be cool to incorporate that saying in it somehow....I can't wait to see how it turns out! :tazz:

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Steamhead,
I think that you have an excellent concept there with remembering the logo. I would certainly remember it if I saw it twenty years from now. And you have to set your goals high to reach them. BUT if I make you a logo and you end up a millionaire in 20 years and use the logo that I made for you, I want SOME OF IT! :tazz: :) ;)
OK, since I, for some reason, am determined to drag stories out of you, would you mind telling me what the name Steamhead is about? Do you have a horrible temper? Or do you drink warm beer? Are you into old trains? What the story there, (if you don't mind to terribly much, please?) Hey, these things will make ppl remember you also!
Shez :(

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
Well, the nicknaming me of Steamhead IS a story! Glad you asked!

I've been playing soccer for about 4 years now. I tend to sweat...A LOT....seriously....so after running around for 2 hours during the night, my head gets so hot, it steams.....really it does...you know when you breathe out on a cold day?....my head does that....so needless to say the fellow teammates on the team branded me with that nickname!

I do have a temper though, can't say I dont, been around Windows ME too much not to have one :) Just sometimes though! I'm not a mean guy or anything, just when computers dont work... ;) :tazz:

Advertisements

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
:) :( Oh my, I am SO glad that I asked, LOL. What I wouldn't give to have a picture of your steaming head!(You don't happen to have one do you?) That would definetly be worth more than a thousand words, LMAO. I have the most hilarious picture in my head of your steaming head, lol. Thank you SO very much for sharing that. I needed that laugh tonight! What a great story! :tazz: ;)
Thanks!
Shez

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
:( Happy to tell it.

Well I dont have a picture of "my steaming head", sorry! lol. Well it's late! First day of school tomorrow.... :) ;) :tazz:

Ill be back tomorrow!

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Dude,
Is this what you're talking about? And tell the truth!
SMiles,
Shez

@Steamhead,
Thanks SO much for the very entertaining stories. I really appreciate you sharing. You made my night! I'm going to sleep on what to do with your logo. I'll figure out what to do later.
Have a great semester!
Good Luck!
Shez

Attached Thumbnails

• SK8_or_P8nt.gif

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
Well, first day of high school actually wasn't AS bad as I thought it would be! Thankfully....Just have to get used to getting up at 5:45....That, I'm afraid, is going to take a while.... :tazz:

Cloutz

Cloutz

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 547 posts
Do you think you can make an avatar that has the GTG logo on it, then turn into my username?

If you need me to be more specific, jsut ask :tazz:

Nick.

Edited by Cloutz, 12 August 2005 - 04:49 PM.