Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

internet not working in care home

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey guys, what it is i work in a headoffice for care homes and ive only been here two weeks so dont know alot LOL but what it is, i just got off the phone with a manager of a care home saying one of the residents is unable to connect his laptop OR ipad to the system, they are both running of a seprete router then the work computers and i dont know whats on the screen becauses its in a different loaction, i know its not alot to go on but can u help me ?

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,839 posts
Hello, I'm a bit confused by your question. Are you going to try and talk the user through setting up a connection on the laptop/ipad, or are you going there to do it for the resident? Do you have all the related network information?