Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

problem with email

• Please log in to reply

fergusniall

fergusniall

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i have a problem sending documents with email.I have Microsoft outlook 2010 and microsoft word 2010.Every time i try to email a document it
comes up with 'dialog box is open in outlook 2010'but I have closed all dialog boxes.I,m using windows 7. can anybody help?

Advertisements

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
Welcome to GeekstoGo

This can happen when there is no user information specified for your version of Office. To resolve, you must fill in the user information.
Tools-> Options…-> tab Mail Format-> button Editor Options…-> tab Popular-> section: Personalize your copy of Microsoft Office

Edited by Macboatmaster, 31 August 2011 - 03:44 PM.

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
fergusniall

It is now some four days since I responded to your request for help.
I do appreciate that you had waited sometime for a reponse but have you made any progress please.