Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

virus protection root kit

• Please log in to reply

Khalid Ahmed

Khalid Ahmed

• Pip
  • 1 posts
So I got this virus out of nowhere, virus protection. So I went into safe mode with networking to scan with malwarebytes and pc doctor. None of them would start up I tried to remove manually but none of the files in the tutrial for removal were there. So I restarted my pc, after that it starts up keyboard works fine for BIOS until I get past that it stops only the mouse works. But now the icons on my desktop can't be accessed and in safe mode only the letters of safe mode appear. So now I figure its time to format the problem is it will not boot from my disk what the [bleep] is going on here. Any help would be appreciated.

Advertisements