Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Canon mx882 problems

• Please log in to reply

Fcolombo

Fcolombo

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I just purchased a canon mx882. I successfully completed the wireless install on my network and the software install on my new Sony vaio s series laptop. When I tried to print a document (duplex) it printed the first two pages and then abruptly stopped. I haven't tried hooking it up by USB because the wireless printing was a major factor in why I purchased this printer. Can anyone help ?

Advertisements

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
Firstly welcome to GeekstoGo

Can you supply some more detail.
How many pages were involved.
Was there any message re the print queue.
Did it print the correct two pages
Were all the pages sent to the print queue

Paper handling
This printer accepts paper sizes, 4×6, 8×10, 5×7, legal size, letter size, and US #10 envelopes as well. It accepts plain paper, high-res paper, photo paper, glossy paper, and matte photo paper. It has the 2 way paper feeder that lets you load 150 sheets of paper on both the front and back tray. It also has the 35 sheet duplex auto document feeder.