Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can't Install iTunes because Old Version of Bonjour can't be r

• Please log in to reply

SolitaryStriker

SolitaryStriker

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I can't install iTunes because it says it can't remove old version of Bonjour. It goes part of the way through the install and I get an error message saying that.

I have looked elsewhere but haven't had much success. Please HELP!

Edited by SolitaryStriker, 30 August 2011 - 12:55 PM.

Advertisements

Amst3rDamag3

Amst3rDamag3

• PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Hi SolitaryStriker and welcome at GeeksToGo!tm

Unfortunately, you have posted your question in the wrong forum, expect to be moved to Software > Applications...
Also, you could try what is listed HERE

Feel free to browse around and good luck :)

Edited by Amst3rDamag3, 30 August 2011 - 01:03 PM.

SolitaryStriker

SolitaryStriker

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
After reading elsewhere while waiting for a reply, I tried the "Windows Install Clean Up". So far it appears to be working. When I looked at add and remove programs again, bonjour was no longer listed. I am currently downloading iTunes and haven't had any troubles yet.

SolitaryStriker

SolitaryStriker

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
iTunes successfully downloaded. I apologize for posting this inquiry in the wrong place before. Thanks for your help! It would appear, at least in my case, "Windows Install Clean Up" took care of the problem.