Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

All exe files wont work, safe mode not working and antivirus/antimalwa

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

ejhay06

ejhay06

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Sir everytime I open the last message you send my firefox keeps crashing? how can it be sometimes Im able to see the entire post and somtime I don't is it because of the malware? very sorry If I can't do anything right youre telling me, and thanks for the patience.

Advertisements

maliprog

maliprog

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 6,172 posts
OK. After all I think it's hard to continue with this fix. You can't follow my instructions because your system is badly infected. We have tryed everythink and I think there is no way to continue. What do you think?

ejhay06

ejhay06

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
I think there's nothing more we can do. or I can do, my recovery cd is not working as well, think its damage. I don't know how to reformat the pc without it, anyway, thanks very much Sir, really appreciate it, thank you for the patience, and sorry for time wasted, thanks again.

maliprog

maliprog

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 6,172 posts
I'm very sorry that we faild to repair it. Good luck to you and I hope you'll get it fixed soon. Goodbye and stay safe!

ejhay06

ejhay06

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Sir I am wondering, computer am using is Toshiba Satellite 2410-S203, with Windows XP, If I can't find something to fix it, is it possible If I have it installed and upgrade to windows 7?if it is possible will the virus/malware in here will be gone? And is there a way to reformat my pc without the recovery cd and I'll just look for windows 7 or xp installer? Thanks very much.Sorry to keep asking

ejhay06

ejhay06

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Sir if its ok, may I request to continue with the steps, I finally able to see the last step you posted, but when I came back now I can't see it again, i'll just do it and burn it from another pc to mine, If all fails then I'm done, if it is ok?Thank you.

maliprog

maliprog

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 6,172 posts
Of course we can continue. Burn Dr.Web and scan your infected system.

Regarding reformatting and upgrading we can ask our technical support for that advice. But we'll do it if we fail to repair your system. I would like to try everything we have to save it.

maliprog

maliprog

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 6,172 posts
Are you still with me? Did you manage to burn and run Dr.Web?

ejhay06

ejhay06

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
yes Sir, sorry Sir if its taking too long, am just waiting for my cousin to lend me her laptop, because our desktops cdrom is not working, sorry for the delay.

maliprog

maliprog

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 6,172 posts
Hi ejhay06,

OK. Thank you for letting me know. I'll be here...

Advertisements

maliprog

maliprog

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 6,172 posts
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.