reseting computer back to factory settings
Posted 01 September 2011 - 04:09 PM
Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:19 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your issue. We will try to help you resolve this as soon as possible.
- Please understand we are all volunteers and we are not here all the time.
- Sometimes it may be a extended amount of time to get back to you. If it has been
more then 3 days please shoot me a PM and I will try to get back to you quickly
- Please do the following and supply the requested information as needed. If you
don't understand my instructions please ask and I will try to explain them
clearer for you.
- Do not attempt any steps unless instructed or ask before to
make sure they will not cause any further issues.
- If you are receiving assistance in any other forum site please let us know as there may be conflicting advice given.
What is the reason for wanting to do a full factory restore? This is usually the last resort in correcting system problems.
To get to the Recovery partition on your hard drive please do the following. This will format your system and reload everything just as it was when you got the system brand new.
All data will be gone and any programs will have to be reinstalled.
reboot and when you see the compaq logo hit F10
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users