Two tools that I would like you to run. But first I will need you to create a system restore point
- Download AntiZeroAccess to Desktop
- Double click on it to run it (If running Vista or Windows 7, right click on it and select "Run as an Administrator")
- Type y and press enter to run the scan
- Please post AntiZeroAccess_Log.txt contents in your next post. This file is saved in the same location as AntiZeroAccess program.
1. Run The Avenger
2. Copy all the text contained in the code box below to your Clipboard by highlighting it and pressing (Ctrl+C):
Begin copying here: Files to delete: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\3462167drv.sys C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\00796809.sys C:\Windows\system\svchost.exe C:\Windows\system32\drivers\xgjtgb.sysNote: the above code was created specifically for this user. If you are not this user, do NOT follow these directions as they could damage the workings of your system.
3. Now, open the avenger folder and start The Avenger program by clicking on its icon.
- Accept the disclaimer
- Right click on the window under Input script here:, and select Paste.
- You can also click on this window and press (Ctrl+V) to paste the contents of the clipboard.
- Click on Execute
- Answer "Yes" twice when prompted.
4. The Avenger will automatically do the following:
- It will Restart your computer. ( In cases where the code to execute contains "Drivers to Delete", The Avenger will actually restart your system twice.)
- On reboot, it will briefly open a black command window on your desktop, this is normal.
- After the restart, it creates a log file that should open with the results of Avenger’s actions. This log file will be located at C:\avenger.txt
- The Avenger will also have backed up all the files, etc., that you asked it to delete, and will have zipped them and moved the zip archives to C:\avenger\backup.zip.
5. Please copy/paste the content of c:\avenger.txt into your reply.