Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help guys about this thing

• Please log in to reply

Cruzzader

Cruzzader

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Last month I have a problem with my printer spooler it keeps on stopping even though I always change it and I am so busy to look for a solution then next what happened when I used Internet Explorer it wont run even if I clicked it nothing happens and some applications also like online games are not also running even if I click that exe file.

And then this last sunday when I used my USB on this desktop it said that my USB need to be reformat but when I use it on my laptop it works perfectly fine then last night this thing came out:

This system is shutting down. Shutdown initiated by NT Authority/System
C:\Windows\System 32\services.exe terminated unexpectedly with status code -1073741819.

then after it restarted this message came out:
Posted Image

I tried to search for the reason why did this happen I am starting to become worried now that it might get worse anyone can help me with these?

My antivirus also is ESET NOD32

Also just this afternoon when I used a USB on my laptop something happened again the folders for specific files is gone but the shortcut for those files are in there and a folder named RECYCLER it is vista also hope anyone can help me with these :l

Advertisements

Cruzzader

Cruzzader

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
bump anyone :l