Edited by leoponce53, 05 September 2011 - 03:05 PM.
Posted 05 September 2011 - 03:03 PM
Posted 05 September 2011 - 03:27 PM
I'm Nedklaw and I'll be glad to help you with your malware issues.
I am currently still in training and my posts have to be approved by an expert so please expect a delay between my posts.
These instructions are specifically designed for leoponce53 only. No one else should follow these instructions because it can cause serious damage to your computer.
Before we start to clean your computer of malware, please read through the following points to help me and you, and prevent damage to your computer:
- Please completely read through all of the instructions given to you before attempting to follow them. Reading too lightly will cause you to miss important steps, which could have DESTRUCTIVE effects. If you can't perform a certain step or you are unsure about what to do, let me know!
- Don't be afraid to ask questions! If you are unsure about anything, ask me! No question is considered stupid here!
- Be patient with me, logs can take some time to research and my life can mean that I'm busy.
- Please copy and paste all logs into your reply. Do not attach logs to a post unless I tell you to or if they don't fit in the post.
- If I instruct you to download a specific tool in which you already have, please delete the copy that you have and re-download the tool. The reason I ask you to do this is because these tools are updated fairly regularly.
- NEVER fix anything in OTL or other programs on your own! This can be very dangerous and cause harm to your system.
- Refrain from running any other tools apart from the ones I tell you to.
Do the same things happen when you boot up into Safe Mode with Networking?
- Reboot your computer.
- As the computer is booting, repeatedly tap the "F8 Key" which should bring up the "Windows Advanced Options Menu".
- Use your arrow keys to move to "Safe Mode with Networking" and press the Enter key.
If the same thing happens, I have some more questions for you:
- What Operating System are you using? (e.g Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7) And if you know, what Service Pack is it?
- Are you replying from another clean computer (not infected) that we could download tools on?
- Also, do you have a USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive, or a blank CD to transfer files with?
Things I want to see in your next reply
- Answers to my questions
Posted 10 September 2011 - 04:13 AM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users