No, one popup blocker should be enough. From the trend micro website this may fix it.
(From the TrendMicro site)To uninstall Trend Micro Anti-Spyware:
1. Right-click on the Trend Micro Anti-Spyware (SpySubtract) icon on the lower-right corner of your screen, then click Exit.
2. Go to Start >Settings >Control Panel.
3. Double-click Add or Remove Programs
4. Select Trend Micro Anti-Spyware and click Remove or Change/Remove
5. Click Unintall.
6. Wait for the removal to finish.
7. A pop-up will appear that the uninstallation is finished.
8. Click on Start > My Computer or Computer > Local Disk (C:) > Program Files > Trend Micro
9. Delete the TMAS folder.
10. Empty your recycle bin for complete removal.
Have you tried using malwarebytes?