Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Visual logic help!

• Please log in to reply

Visuallag

Visuallag

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Create a VisualLogic program (named LargeProgram01.vls) that will help a clerk in a store make change.
The program will:
1. Ask the user (the clerk) the amount of the sale.
. 2. Ask the user (the clerk) how much money the customer has given him.
3. The program will then tell the user (the clerk) how many:
- $20 bills
- $10 bills
- $5 bills
- $1 bills
- Quarters
- Dimes
-Nickels
. - and Pennies
. should be given to the customer for change.
For example, if the amount of the sale is $7.33 and the customer pays for it with a $20 bill, then the program should tell the clerk to give the customer:
- 0 $20 bills
- 1 $10 bills
- 0 $5 bills
- 2 $1 bills
- 2 Quarters
. - 1 Dimes
- 1 Nickels
- 2 Pennies
for a total of $12.67 in change.

Advertisements

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts
Hey there Visuallag,

Have you attempted the project yourself? I doubt anyone will write it out for you... I recommend you attempting it yourself first and then posting out an errors you may have come across or if you don't understand.

Especially if this is some form of college work , I highly recommend you try it out for yourself first or you may battle in future projects that get more difficult.

Peace Out :)
Spike