Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Pixel Problem, Color Confusion

• Please log in to reply

Allen Griffith

Allen Griffith

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello all,
absolutely new to the forum. All of a sudden the screen resolution is very bad. I have tried to change to higher pixel in Display Properties/Settings but it is not allowed. Also Color Quality reads lowest (4). I am unable to change this setting also.

I use Verizon.net and have their Security Suite. I have scanned the computer with the results being No issues detected. Is there a virus or malware that causes this lack of control and what is the fix?

Incidentally, I have downloaded OTL and have done a scan. I have no idea what all that log means and the explanation is less that easily understood. I need simple explanation as to where I go from here other than the local computer repair. Many thanks!!

Allen Griffith

Advertisements