Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MSN Display Pic problem

• Please log in to reply

samma440

samma440

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Okay, I can't change my msn display pic from the default changer or my msn will crash.
I know there is another way to change it in the documents and settings, but the folder is hidden, and I know this because I have seen that it exists before, but I have never been able to go inside of it. I just didn't need to at the time. Please help me, I don't want to have the same display pic forever! Really, it's the file browser that has a problem. After I have been connected for about 5 mins, it will stop working, and if I try to launch a browser of any kind in any program, the program will crash. Also, I can not run programs from other programs. With the exception of Photoshop CS, because it has it's own opener and saver engine. So far, the only solution I've thought of for this entire mess of a [bleep] box computer is erasing everything and reinstalling windows. But I can't even do THAT! My dumb computer chooses when to and when not to read my CDs properly. :tazz:

Edited by samma440, 31 May 2005 - 08:48 PM.

Advertisements