Redirected by search engines
Posted 14 September 2011 - 01:46 PM
Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:05 AM
Do you use a router and are any other computers using it experiencing the same redirects?
Also how long have you been suffering the redirects, do you have an approximate date when they started?
Please follow the steps below:
- Please download aswMBR.exe to your desktop.
- Double click the aswMBR.exe to run it.
- When asked if you want to download Avast's virus definitions please select No.
- Click the Scan button to start scan.
- On completion of the scan click Save log, save it to your desktop and post in your next reply.
OTL Custom Scan
- Download OTL to your desktop.
- Double click on the icon to run it.
- Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
- When the window appears, underneath Output at the top, make sure Stadard output is selected.
- Select Scan all users
- Under the Extra Registry section, check Use SafeList
- Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
- Under the Custom Scans/Fixes box copy and paste this in:
netsvcs %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe /md5start volsnap.sys explorer.exe winlogon.exe Userinit.exe svchost.exe /md5stop %systemroot%\*. /mp /s hklm\software\clients\startmenuinternet|command /rs hklm\software\clients\startmenuinternet|command /64 /rs CREATERESTOREPOINT
- Click the button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
- Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time and post them in your topic
When completed the above, please post back the following in the order asked for:
- aswMBR log
- OTL scan log
- Extras log
Posted 29 September 2011 - 02:14 PM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users