We here at GeeksToGo!tm cannot
help you get around any sort of administrative restrictions imposed on a School, Work, or any other network not owned and operated by yourself.
These restrictions can include (but are not limited to):
- Website Blocking policies
- Software Installation policies
- Email retention policies
- Software Configuration policies
- Network/Internet usage policies
- Network Configuration policies
- Forum or Chat Room Bans
- Game Server Bans
- Any other actions that are deemed "unauthorized" by the owners/administrators of the network in question
If you have any questions or issues please contact a Staff Member
(Original text by rshaffer61
What you could do: send your network administrator an email requesting for help.