Edited by Rjweblink, 14 September 2011 - 10:38 PM.
I can' open any file it says..parameter incorrect, says I'm no
Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:37 PM
Posted 15 September 2011 - 04:57 PM
Please try to do this:
Download RogueKiller to your desktop
- Quit all running programs
- For Vista/Seven, right click -> run as administrator, for XP simply run RogueKiller.exe
- When prompted, type 1 and validate
- The RKreport.txt shall be generated next to the executable.
- If the program is blocked, do not hesitate to try several times. If it really does not work (it could happen), rename it to winlogon.exe
Posted 29 September 2011 - 02:15 PM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users