Can't remove imagemagick, unins000.dat missing
Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:09 PM
Posted 16 September 2011 - 11:32 AM
Let's see if this helps.
Please do the following:
Download and install Revo Uninstaller
- Double click the Revo Uninstaller icon on your desktop to start the program
- Scroll through the listed programs and Right Click on the program you wish to uninstall
- From the pop out menu choose Uninstall
- Click Yes to the confirmation dialogue
- In the next window select the Advanced mode
- Click Next to start uninstalling the program
- Answer Yes to confirm the uninstall
- When the program has completed the four steps, click Next to allow the program to search for leftovers
- Once complete, click Next, then Finish
- Repeat the above steps for any other programs you wish to remove.
Let me know if that does the trick!
Compliments to rshaffer61 for his excellent guidance.
Posted 16 September 2011 - 11:53 AM
but it told me that 'unins000.dat' did not exist
This may still cause the issue even with Revo. If it does then reinstalling the program and then trying Revo should work.
Posted 16 September 2011 - 12:09 PM
You're right! Thanks for the heads up!
I can't find the file anywhere to redownload this version to get the uninstall file back.
If Revo doesn't do the trick we may need to know what version you have installed.
Below is a link that may help if they are the same version. If that is not the version you have installed, please let us know the exact version and we can find the download for you.
ImageMagick Version 220.127.116.11
Edited by DonnaB, 16 September 2011 - 12:10 PM.
Posted 16 September 2011 - 09:14 PM
Did you try Revo Uninstaller?
Allow me time to find the download for you. The program may have been updated and that is why you can't find the download for it.
Posted 17 September 2011 - 08:48 AM
Below is a link to the older version that you had installed. Please let us know if this helps.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users