Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Can't remove 7picUploader, ginoplayer

• Please log in to reply

Souley16

Souley16

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
I've tried a number of ways to remove these 2 programs but they keep coming back. I've used uninstaller which helped me remove the programs and then did a registry scan to remove any traces. My guess is that there is another program on my pc that keeps reinstalling the 2 culprits. I also ran hijack this and checked the log but I can't seem to find anything, the executable files are gpl.exe and 7p.exe (did a search online and found mixed results about the legitimacy of the two files). I would glady appreciate it if someone helped me get rid of them

Advertisements

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 5,964 posts
Hi Souley16,

My suggestion would be to have a professional guide you further in the removal forum. You should never use tools such as HiJackThis without the guidance of someone who is trained professionally to do so.

Please follow >>this link<<, read thoroughly and follow the instructions. Don't forget to click on Click here in Step #3 to start a new topic in the Virus Spyware, and Malware removal forum.

Please do not post your logs here. The experts are very busy at this time in the removal forum so your patience will be appreciated.

Thank you!

Donna :)