Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

NVU

• Please log in to reply

thebenhorse

thebenhorse

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hi everyone! just finished my first web page with NVU on my 17 inch mac. everything looked fine. but, then i viewed it on my 20 inch wide monitor and there are 2 issues: 1. everything but the index page is left aligned, and
2. the pages do not fill the screen. I opened up the original files, viewed the source code, did a search and replace for width and replaced with 100% and centered everythin that wasn't. both problems remain and i am confused.
is there anybody who has more knowledge with this program who will help me. please. thanks.

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
The program and the size of the screen are probably irrevelant.
What is the web address of the web page please?

thebenhorse

thebenhorse

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I have not yet uploaded it. I have fixed the alignment issue, but still have a problem with it not filling the entire screen on the larger monitor. Everything else fits fine on the wide screen.

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Okay but without being able to see your source code(s), we cannot advise.