Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Quick time player

• Please log in to reply

woody1977

woody1977

• PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
I am almost embarrassed to admit this but I have downloaded the crazyfrog video :tazz:

My 9 month old daughter loves it (believe me or not ;) )

The file is quicktime and will only play with quicktime, this won't burn to cd/dvd so that I can play it for her on the dvd player. Does anyone know how to convert this or indeed just burn it so I can play it on my dvd player??

Thanks woody.

Advertisements

Caine

Caine

• PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
You need an mpeg-2 file to burn onto dvd afaik.

What is it at the moment? avi or something?

If it's only a small file, you should just make a vcd using an mpeg-1 file. It fits onto one of the CD-R's that you can pick up in packs of 10 for half nothing. You'll get about the same quality as a VHS, but I doubt your little girl will mind this.

This forum: http://www.videohelp...forum/index.php is a good one with all the defintions and step by step procedures you're likely to need for, file conversions or troubleshooting etc.