Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

internet not so clear with hhmi lead should not it be better ?

• Please log in to reply

waynegr

waynegr

• PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
HI all,

Got two comps now, the new one is very fast, and my monitor is new and very good, Samsung HDTV SyncMaster P2270HD, and my games on new comp are incredibly detailed, graphics are fantastic. I use a HDMI, and when I changed to HDMI on the Xbox and PS, it made a whole new difference, it’s fantastic.

HOWEVER, why is now the internet not as good with the HDMI in ??? the internet is not so clear, it’s like it’s out of focus, words objects but even more pictures/photos, I noticed this on my old comp {Vista new 7} when I put the HDMI lead in from monitor to computer, so switched back to the other lead, but on new comp, I can only use a HDMI, or DVI, but both I got told are the same, but the DVI does not carry sound. If anyone has got both leads, just try them both out, and just look at say the Forza site, you will find its far more clear with the old lead, please why is this, or have I have to change something on the internet when using a HDMI lead ??? I am wondering why no one else has noticed this. I just was thinking, the photos/pictures are somthing like when you are watching a film and the ditial breaks up, if you know what I mean, but on a DVD it goes back to normal.

http://forzamotorspo...us/Default.aspx

Wayne

Edited by waynegr, 20 September 2011 - 03:49 PM.

Advertisements