Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:31 AM
Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:28 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your issue. We will try to help you resolve this as soon as possible.
- Please understand we are all volunteers and we are not here all the time.
- Sometimes it may be a extended amount of time to get back to you. If it has been
more then 3 days please shoot me a PM and I will try to get back to you quickly
- Please do the following and supply the requested information as needed. If you
don't understand my instructions please ask and I will try to explain them
clearer for you.
- Do not attempt any steps unless instructed or ask before to
make sure they will not cause any further issues.
- If you are receiving assistance in any other forum site please let us know as there may be conflicting advice given.
Is this a laptop or desktop?
Name brand system and if so what brand, make and model?
If custom built what brand, make and model is the motherboard?
Is the soundcard built onboard or is it a add on card?
I take it your OS is XP since that is the forum you posted in.
What was the reason for the fresh install?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users