Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Copying Files in Windows 7

• Please log in to reply

RiverMiss

RiverMiss

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
I have 2 Windows 7 computers and I want to be able to copy files from c:\data\??? folders back and forth. I set up users with the same name one each computer but I cannot access the folders underneath to copy them.

thank you

RiverMiss

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts

Hey guys, i have a question about windows 7. I dont know whehter its a stupid question or not. I have windows 7 32 bit but i want 64 bit. Si is there any way to convert 32 bit windows into 64bit. If anyone have answer plz help me out, i also tried to get help from some best and well known technology blogs.

Nope you have to do a fresh install if you want the 64 bit version.

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
To change to a 64bit OS windows needs to go on a clean drive, you cannot install on top of a 32bit system