Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

C:\Program Files\DVDFab Platinum 4\All.Fengtao.Software

• Please log in to reply

tessiewebb

tessiewebb

• Pip
  • 1 posts
found this in a clamwin virus scan today, Clamwin didn't offer option to remove. Chat line suggested a different av program, downloaded malwarebytes already in past but now can't find it where it says it is located in my program files also not showing in control panel so I really have two problems One is do I remove the thing I printed above? And how do I download malwarebytes if it is showing as already installed in my "search" tool? I'm attaching a picture of the report from Clamwin. It shows a bunch of music stuff that "permission denied" shows, have no clue what that means and what I should do about it. So I guess I have 3 problems Attached File  clamav_report_230911_095141.txt   27.78KB   121 downloads

Advertisements