Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Blue dump screen IRQL not less than or equal and Page fault in non pag

• Please log in to reply

Sudeep81

Sudeep81

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hi,

Request you to please help me to fix this error which i am facing since long time.

I am getting error as Blue dump screen IRQL not less than or equal and sometime Page fault in non paged area.

I have removed my Ram Cleaned and reinstalled and tried different RAM still facing same issue.

Hard Disk also changed and still facing issue but frequency of error is less.

Looked device manager and cannot see any exclamation mark under any driver.

Changed Sata Cable but no use.

How we come to know where is the issue. Please help me out to fix this. I have attached dump file in zip.

My system specifications are:
Operating system : Windows XP service pack 2
Ram 512 MB
Hard Disk 160 GM
Pentium ®D CPU 3.40 GHZ.

I really appreciate your help. Thanks in Advance!

Attached Files

Advertisements

paws

paws

WTT Tech Teacher

• Tech Academy Moderator
  • 990 posts
Hi sorry to hear of the problem with your computer.
We really need to see the complete error codes(full details) from your blue screens so we can assist you.
Please post them in your reply, but in the meantime be advised that Microsoft are no longer supporting Windows XP With only Service Pack 2 and you should therefore download and install Service Pack 3, to enaqble you to keep your Windows operating system fully updated.
Regards
paws