I'm unable to start Windows (neither normal nor safe mode).
What i have done so far to try and fix the problem:
- Run System Repair (3 times), 1st run it found errors (cant fix), 2nd run it found errors (cant fix), 3rd run it told me everything was fixed.
- Rebooted, still the same problem.
- Ran chkdsk /f /r from command line, ran for like 5 hours but nothing was found
- Ran the memory check (from recovery tools), everything oke.
- Ran System Repair (3 times), same outcome as first.
The error im getting is:
Windows has failed to start because a required system file is corrupted, or missing.
I have been searching google (and this site, and like 50 different sites) but nothing really seems to work, and most issues reported with this file concern Windows Vista...
Anybody has any idea what I can do to try and fix this?