PLEASE HELP ME !
Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:34 PM
Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:46 PM
Posted 30 September 2011 - 04:58 AM
2. Insert the USB flash drive. Not all flash drives are bootable flash drives, but you know that the one on which you installed the Windows is, because you have booted from it. NOTE ensure no other USB drives are connected.
3. Ensure that Windows has recognised the device.note the drive letter.
4. Double click the exe file you saved from Roxio
5. A screen prompt should appear, warning you to remove all other usb devices and asking you to insert the drive letter of the USB flash drive you are using.
6. A screen then asks to type Y to continue format.
7.The next screen should then show the files that are now on the flash drive, as the Roxio download will not only format the drive first but will then install the files.
8. Remove the flash drive using the safetly remove hardware as usual.
9. Insert the flash drive in the HP
10.Reboot the notebook and tap F9 to select boot device, select the flash drive and press enter.
11. The program will run without any other prompts and should then display a screen telling you that boot manager has been successfully uncompressed,
12. Remove the flash drive and press Enter.
Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:11 PM
It is now three days since my last advice on this matter and we have not heard from you.
Would you kindly update the thread as to how you are progressing..
I also am aware that you posted the same query on the HP site and the Roxio site, not that there is anything wrong with that, as obviously you were keen to solve the problem.
It appears that we progressed on this thread here on GeekstoGo, beyond the advice that was offered on the other sites.
If you have followed the advice in my last post, as a result of you asking if we could guide you step by step and that has been successful, please let us know.
Alternatively we are ready to assist you with further advice should you require it.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users