Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MP3 PLAYER HELP! PLEASE HELP

• Please log in to reply

brendon.wilson

brendon.wilson

• Pip
  • 3 posts
can someone please tell me how to fix this very big problem.

okay well whenever i go to upload a song to my mp3 player it comes up with a message saying that it cannot copy the song to my mp3 player and it says that i have to specify the correct path and file name, but it never used to say this message it just worked really well, so if anybody can please help me out it would be greatly appreciated as this problem is very frustrating and annoying :tazz:

Attached Thumbnails

• mp3_screenshot.JPG

Advertisements

brendon.wilson

brendon.wilson

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
come on someone please help!!!!!

Guest_yezpahr_*

Guest_yezpahr_*
Don't reply your own post, don't bump, it will only increase the time before people will help you... I wanted to react, but I think I will wait now, you are too pushy. I will try to help others first, if nobody else is needing help right now, I'll come back.

Yes, I know I am a total jerk!

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
I think it is likely the file is corrupt...try moving the file to another location, then copy it...

brendon.wilson

brendon.wilson

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
oh ok gerryf i will try that, sorry for being pushy vexpahr i just really want this problem resolved

mohsin

mohsin

• PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
i think the mp3 player might be curropted .. try re installing