Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My fn functions doesn't work even after I installed the drivers

• Please log in to reply

TiFa LoCkHeArT

TiFa LoCkHeArT

• PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
Hey everyone!!!

I have a urgent problem here!!!

I reformatted my sony s vaio vpcsb26fg laptop and now the fn functions of the keyboard are gone!

I installed the drivers already but it still doesnt work!!!

I have no idea of how to uninstall the drivers in device manager as I dont know which one to uninstall.

I really hope to get a quick response!!!!

Thanks!!!

Advertisements

peter99

peter99

• PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
http://www.sony-asia...oduct/vpcsb26fg

If the function keys, such as the LCD brightness or volume control, do not work, install the following drivers and software in the specified order:

NOTES:
•Download and install the drivers and software available online through the Downloads tab section of your support model page.
•It is recommended that while you are at the Drivers & Software page, to make sure that your computer is as up-to-date as possible, you download and install all available driver and software updates.
•You also may use the VAIO Recovery software to install the drivers and software. For information about using the VAIO Recovery software refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product. Manuals are available online through the Manuals tab section of your support model page.

1.Video driver
2.Audio driver
3.Sony® Shared Library
4.Sony Firmware Extension Parser driver
5.Sony Notebook Utilities