Hi,# Step 1 #
# Step 2 #
- Start Internet Explorer, and when the program is open, click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options
- Open the Connections tab. Next on LAN Settings.
- Uncheck the boxes, just like the image below:
- Use server proxy for your LAN.
- Bypass Proxy server for local addresses.
Download Rkill from here : there are several flavours to choose from, if one does not work then try the next* rkill.com* rkill.scr* rkill.pif
Once it is downloaded, double-click on rkill in order to automatically attempt to stop any processes associated with Security Central and other Rogue programs. Please be patient while the program looks for various malware programs and ends them. When it has finished, the black window will automatically close and you can continue with the next step. If you get a message that rkill is an infection, do not be concerned. This message is just a fake warning given by Security Central when it terminates programs that may potentially remove it. If you run into these infections warnings that close Rkill, a trick is to leave the warning on the screen and then run Rkill again. By not closing the warning, this typically will allow you to bypass the malware trying to protect itself so that rkill can terminate Security Central . So, please try running Rkill until malware is no longer running. You will then be able to proceed with the rest of my instructions.
Do not reboot your computer after running rkill as the malware programs will start again.# Step 3 #
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
- Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Full scan", then click Scan.
- The scan may take some time to finish, so please be patient.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be
prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
- The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.
Extra Note:If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2
prompts, click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process, if asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.
# Step 4 #
to your Desktop
# Step 5 #
- Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
- Select All Users
- In Extra Registry, select Use SafeList
- Under the Custom Scan box paste this in
- Click the Quick Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
- Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time and post them in your topic
Post the logs:
- MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware log.