Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Streaming Video Site

• Please log in to reply

eric0668

eric0668

• Pip
  • 7 posts
I am having a hard time using a frequently used streaming video site

The people that run the site say my username is fine. They can log in with both Firefox AND IE8

I cannot log in since last week with IE9.

I did download Firefox, but hate it, but can log in

I deleted all cookies. NOTHING

I even reset the entire browser, NOTHING

Might someone help. Or tell me what settings I need to make sure I have on.

I had put on spywareguard and spywareblaster around the time it happened last week. I removed it, but still can't log in. It appears as if those programs did something.

Thanks so much

Advertisements

Jacee

Jacee

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 994 posts
  • MVP
Have you tried 'compatibility' mode? Scroll down to Compatibility View settings http://blogs.msdn.co...-view-list.aspx

eric0668

eric0668

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Thanks Jacee

What it was, I hadn't had spywareguard or spywareblaster on in awhile and I realized how much good they did me

I installed them. Got the problem.

Then deleted them

Even tho the problem was caused by Spywareblaster, it had a particular site I use on its blocked list, once I deleted it, It apparently doesnt revert to unblocking them, so it was blocked and I didn't know how

Thanks Much
Eric