Firstly - Welcome to GeekstoGo.Please confirm we are talking about this computer
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional System Specs: Acer Aspire 5735Z
Intel Pentium dual-core processor.
2.0 GHz, 800 MHz FSB, 1 MB L2 cache.
15.6" HD Acer CineCrystal LCD
3 GB DDR2
Avira Premium protection Also please do this
Please Run the PCPitstop.com OverDrive Full Tests
You must use your Internet Explorer for this procedure. (doesn't work so well in Firefox or others).
Go to: http://www.pcpitstop.com
Click on "Free Computer Check-up" listed below PC Pitstop OverDrive
In the User Login - Click on "Sign up FREE!
" OR YOU CAN RUN THE TEST ANON. without signing up.
- you will see that at the end of that screen. The results will still be saved long enough for me to look at them.
You'll need to submit a valid email address and create your own password, then click - Create Account(button)
Now enter your email address and password to Log in, Select - Scan this system Now!(button)
You will then be asked to download an ActiveX component and allow it to install.
It is safe and does not compromise your privacy.
Follow the on-screen prompts to install the ActiveX and to allow the Full Tests to be run on your machine.
The Full Tests take about 2 1/2 - 3 minutes on most machines.
When complete, a Results - Summary - Recommended Fixes
will be displayed.Please post the URL internet address, from your Results, back here into this Topic Thread so that we can review the configuration.
Note: During the graphics 2D and graphics 3D testing, your screen will display some rapidly moving objects.
If you are sensitive to visual flashing, it may cause dizziness. Therefore, look away from the screen during that portion of the testing.While PCPitstop does offer a variety of Paid Products, the PCPitstop OverDrive testing is FREE. Please ignore the references to Paid Products. We prefer to provide manual solution instructions that you can apply directly to your machine. NOTE May I caution you, unless you are certain you know what you are doing, not to implement any of the recommendations from the Overdrive test. Please just send me the URL.
Also please run this
Download TFC by OldTimer
to your desktop
After you have completed that please re-test the computer and in your post regarding the Pitstop URL, please report any improvement.
- Please double-click TFC.exe to run it. (Note: If you are running on Vista, right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator).
- It will close all programs when run, so make sure you have saved all your work before you begin.
- Click the Start button to begin the process. Depending on how often you clean temp files, execution time should be anywhere from a few seconds to a minute or two. Let it run uninterrupted to completion.
- Once it's finished it should reboot your machine. If it does not, please manually reboot the machine yourself to ensure a complete clean.