Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

the TrueVector

• Please log in to reply

LG78

LG78

• Pip
  • 1 posts
A couple of days ago I erased, I deleted or I'm not sure what I've done with the "TrueVector", one thing it's for sure, it's not anymore at Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services. Therefore, now I can't uninstall a program, and who knows what else I can't do, because I don't know what is it good for (in 2 days I didn't have many things to do on the comp.).
How can I have it back? Please don't tell me I have to reinstall Windows. Anyway, I have the kit.
Thank you very much!

Advertisements

Guest_yezpahr_*

Guest_yezpahr_*
Isn't TrueVector from ZoneAlarm? Can't you just run the installer of ZoneAlarm again?

Or is it that the other definition of viewing? Replacing pixels with lines to make better curved lines, instead of replacing the pixels?

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Do you have Zonealarm, if so, try pressing product info and then update, or download a new copy then choose clean install which should remove the version you have

http://www.zonelabs....lid=dbtopnav_za

The firewall isn't running so you might want to turn theXP one on.