Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

first time builder w/ quetions on core clock ratio

• Please log in to reply

son of a mask designer

son of a mask designer

• Pip
  • 1 posts
this is my first time building a computer and i came acrost some things in my reaserch that i could use some help understanding. i am planing on using a mother board with a 2600MHz hyper trandsport 5200MT/s F.S.B. and a amd phenom II x2 prosseser that runs at 33oo MHz, so would that give me a core clock ratio of 1.2692...?is this right? and will the parts function properly together? pleas help

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 6,705 posts
Hi, Posted Image

Although this article is a little old, it will give you some understanding of Hyper Threading and related information.

Just curious. Why do you want the information?

What do you want to do one the computer?

Have you decided on a budget?