Go to Control Panel, then click on Programs and Features.
Uninstall all instances of the following:
- Adobe Flash
Next, go to the below website and download the latest version of Java and Adobe Flash.
Adobe Flash Player
Clean Temporary Files
- Download TFC to your desktop
- Open the file and close any other windows
- It will close all programs itself when run - make sure to let it run uninterrupted
- Click the Start button to begin the process - the program should not take long to finish its job
- Once it is finished, it should reboot your machine, if not, do this yourself to ensure the cleaning process completes
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here or Here
Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
- Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
- The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
- The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.