Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

problem with tv card

• Please log in to reply

asduskun

asduskun

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
hi all

My problem from the beginning is:

I used to have win 7 installed on my desktop partition C:/ then i installed xp to other partition E:/ still having win7 on C:/. I installed xp because my old tv card, fly video98 only runs on xp as it s an outdated and discontinued product of lifeview company, then after installing xp i installed both my tv card and its software and related drivers but now whenever i try to launch my tv card software my system crashes and restarts and sometimes it gives bluescreen error saying driver irql not less or equal but mostly it restarts and i cant run it, and also when i try to launch itunes it says" itunes detected a problem with your audio configuration" actually i don t know the real driver for my audio card but i used a software called driver identifier and it suggested me to use soundmax driver installed it but even my device manager doesn t give error for my multimedia audio controller device i can t get audio from my computer, can you help me please because i m about to go crazy, thanks

Advertisements