Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Computer turns off by itself

• Please log in to reply

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
I can't see anyway the two issues are related. So you haven't installed the other drivers yet since it no longer reads after installing the network driver?

Advertisements

pzh

pzh

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
Thats the point , When you install windows it creates a Restore Point , I started installing MB chipset driver , then when i was going to install Networking Driver I need to reboot pc so when pc starts to boot up , pc shuts down because it had a CD inside the CD Driver , so i understood that when i install NETWORK Driver , i have that cd issue , so i did run last restore point , and installed Mb chipset driver again , and i still could have CD in CD driver , so i installed all drivers , and for last the networking driver , and had happened before when it has some CD on cd driver pc shuts down , but it only happens when it has the networking driver installed .

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
OK is this happening in Windows or when you are booting up?

pzh

pzh

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
It happens after windows logo when it says Welcome .

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Ok does it matter what type of cd or dvd you have in the drive? In other words if you put say a music cd in and try to boot does the same problem happen?

pzh

pzh

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
Wtv is the CD it shuts down .

Well i have some news , i installed drivers as i said , installed the programs i use , 5 or 6 h later , pc shuts down i turn on again and appears a BSOD , then i try to reboot pc , and a windows boot manager saying windows is danificated , i need to repair , so this is what happens all the time :)

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Are the drivers from a original manufacturer drivers disk or are they downloaded?
If downloaded did they come from the manufacturers website or somewhere else?
If you don't load the driver causing the issue does everything work ok?

pzh

pzh

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Are the drivers from a original manufacturer drivers disk or are they downloaded?
If downloaded did they come from the manufacturers website or somewhere else?
If you don't load the driver causing the issue does everything work ok?

Drivers are from original manufacturer drivers , If i dont load that driver it is all Ok

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
OK lets try a experiment then. Reinstall your OS but don't load the driver that is causing the issue.
Then take a screenshot of your Device Manager again and attach it to your next reply.

pzh

pzh

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

OK lets try a experiment then. Reinstall your OS but don't load the driver that is causing the issue.
Then take a screenshot of your Device Manager again and attach it to your next reply.

What? xD

Advertisements

pzh

pzh

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
Well i have some updates , My computer is working fine atm , like yesterday and today is working fine , no problems .Still the cd driver issue but beside that pc works normaly .

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
OK let's just assume for the moment the cd drive is the issue. Do you have access to another cd drive you could switch with yours temporarily and see if that issue is then resolved?

pzh

pzh

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
Yup i have another cd drive , i dont have time today because i have being busy with school , but asap i will change it .

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
OK let me know what happens. :)

pzh

pzh

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
Well i turned on other CD driver and the problem is the same .