Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Dead Computer

• Please log in to reply

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
If it is possible to get a pic of the blue screen you mentioned would help out a lot. This could be a program that is attempting to close and is very slow.

Advertisements

RVC

RVC

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
OK, I have a camera standing by and I'll see if I can take a picture of the screen the next time it happens.

Thanks.

RVC

RVC

RVC

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Well, after 16 days my computer has finally given me another dark blue screen of death. A picture of it is below (I hope).

Posted Image

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts

0x000000F4: CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
(Click to consult the online MSDN article.)
One of the many processes or threads crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated. As a result, the system can no longer function. Specific causes are many, and often best resolved by a careful history of the problem and the circumstances of the error message. One user, who experienced this on return from Standby mode on Win XP SP2, found the cause was that Windows was installed on a slave drive; compare KB 330100.

Well I was close, it is a program causing the error but now the hard part is determining what it is.
If you are in windows please do the following:

Download WhoCrashed from the link in my signature below
This program checks for any drivers which may have been causing your computer to crash....

Click on the file you just downloaded and run it.

Put a tick in Accept then click on Next
Put a tick in the Don't create a start menu folder then click Next
Put a tick in Create a Desktop Icon then click on Install and make sure there is a tick in Launch Whocrashed before clicking Finish
Click Analyze
It will want to download the Debugger and install it Say Yes
WhoCrashed will create report but you have to scroll down to see it
Copy and paste it into your next reply

Run a new Blue Screen log following the steps in post 8

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Are you still having problems with your issue?
It has been 19 days since your last response and I was wondering if the issue has been resolved?
If so can you explain how it was resolved so others may be able to fix it if they have the same issue.
If not please let us know and we can continue with helping you to resolve the issue.

RVC

RVC

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Good evening, all. My computer was becoming a little slow to start in the recent past but it eventually would with a black screen for a while until the XP screen came up. Sometimes when I would bump the table close to where the computer sat it would reboot, but this was rare. This morning it never did boot. The CPU fan and the main cooling fan ran but more slowly than usual and I could not turn them off by pressing the main start button. When I turned the power supply off by its switch at the back and then turned it on again after a wait both fans would click on and off again continually just enough to turn the CPU fan over a turn or two each time. After turning the power supply off the fans would continue to click over for several seconds.

My motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-MA790X-UD4P with an AMD Athlon II X2 Regor 3.0 GHz Socket AM3 and one G.Skill 2Gb stick of RAM. The system is 2 months short of 2 years old. The power supply is relatively new having been replaced several months ago after a power surge took the old one out.

I have no idea how to proceed from this point and will appreciate any advice or direction that may be forthcoming.

Thank you.

RVC

RVC

RVC

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Last night I posted a new problem about my computer not wanting to boot and realized I had never followed through with all the info you had given me in this thread. I tend to be rather easily distracted these days and apparently something else came up that took my mind off this issue. I apologize for my rather bad form and thank you for all the assistance you gave.

RVC

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
I have merged the two topics to this one now. Your last description sounds like either a faulty PSU or motherboard now.
Have you tried to move the computer to a new wall outlet to see if that resolves the issue?

RVC

RVC

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Thanks for the response. No, I have not tried another outlet - didn't even think about it, actually. Switching out power supplies was on the agenda for later this evening, though. Needless to say I'll try another outlet first. Wouldn't that be a trip!

RVC

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
I have seen it when a outlet is old and maybe weak it won't power up correctly causing instability issues with a system.

Advertisements

RVC

RVC

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Trying a new outlet did not work. However, as I was removing the power supply to try another one I noticed that the main plug into the motherboard wasn't very tight. So I pushed it back in firmly and that was all it took. Seems too good to be true and I'll be holding my breath for a while. But for now I'm up and running again. Thanks for your help.

Incidentally, I still occasionally experience the former problem of the dark blue screen of death when I shut down. Should I go back to you last instructions about that and proceed from there?

Thanks again.

RVC

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Yes do the instructions from post 19 please. :)

RVC

RVC

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Sorry to take so long to get back to you. Below is a picture of a recent Dark Blue Screen Of Death.

Posted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------
Below are the results from WhoCrashed
-----------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crash Dump Analysis
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crash dump directory: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Sat 10/22/2011 12:13:57 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini102211-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: pctcore.sys (PCTCore+0xDBA2)
Bugcheck code: 0xF4 (0x3, 0xFFFFFFFF89828530, 0xFFFFFFFF898286A4, 0xFFFFFFFF805D29B4)
Error: CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pctcore.sys
product: Kernel Driver Suite
company: PC Tools
description: PC Tools KDS Core Driver
Bug check description: This indicates that a process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: pctcore.sys (PC Tools KDS Core Driver, PC Tools).
Google query: pctcore.sys PC Tools CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION

On Sun 10/16/2011 9:39:25 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini101611-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xF4 (0x3, 0xFFFFFFFF8A045DA0, 0xFFFFFFFF8A045F14, 0xFFFFFFFF805D29B4)
Bug check description: This indicates that a process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: pctcore.sys (PC Tools KDS Core Driver, PC Tools).

On Tue 10/11/2011 1:16:24 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini101111-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xF4 (0x3, 0xFFFFFFFF89468620, 0xFFFFFFFF89468794, 0xFFFFFFFF805D29B4)

On Tue 10/4/2011 11:35:35 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini100411-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xF4 (0x3, 0xFFFFFFFF8940D520, 0xFFFFFFFF8940D694, 0xFFFFFFFF805D29B4)

On Mon 10/3/2011 3:45:01 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini100311-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xF4 (0x3, 0xFFFFFFFF8997FD08, 0xFFFFFFFF8997FE7C, 0xFFFFFFFF805D29B4)

On Thu 9/29/2011 1:46:41 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini092911-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xF4 (0x3, 0xFFFFFFFF89F78288, 0xFFFFFFFF89F783FC, 0xFFFFFFFF805D29B4)

On Tue 9/13/2011 1:50:55 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini091211-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xF4 (0x3, 0xFFFFFFFF8A423268, 0xFFFFFFFF8A4233DC, 0xFFFFFFFF805D29B4)

On Thu 9/8/2011 12:30:29 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini090811-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xF4 (0x3, 0xFFFFFFFF89F86CD0, 0xFFFFFFFF89F86E44, 0xFFFFFFFF805D29B4)

On Wed 9/7/2011 2:47:45 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini090711-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xF4 (0x3, 0xFFFFFFFF89FE3520, 0xFFFFFFFF89FE3694, 0xFFFFFFFF805D29B4)

On Sun 8/28/2011 12:28:32 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini082811-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xF4 (0x3, 0xFFFFFFFF89435168, 0xFFFFFFFF894352DC, 0xFFFFFFFF805D29B4)

On Wed 8/24/2011 11:26:45 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini082411-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xF4 (0x3, 0xFFFFFFFF89495468, 0xFFFFFFFF894955DC, 0xFFFFFFFF805D29B4)

On Sun 8/21/2011 12:23:36 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini082111-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xF4 (0x3, 0xFFFFFFFF8A3F1DA0, 0xFFFFFFFF8A3F1F14, 0xFFFFFFFF805D29B4)

On Fri 8/19/2011 1:02:32 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini081911-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xF4 (0x3, 0xFFFFFFFF8947C468, 0xFFFFFFFF8947C5DC, 0xFFFFFFFF805D29B4)

On Tue 8/16/2011 6:19:24 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini081611-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xF4 (0x3, 0xFFFFFFFF8A4099B8, 0xFFFFFFFF8A409B2C, 0xFFFFFFFF805D29B4)

On Mon 8/15/2011 4:13:50 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini081511-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xF4 (0x3, 0xFFFFFFFF89412020, 0xFFFFFFFF89412194, 0xFFFFFFFF805D29B4)

Conclusion

86 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. Only 15 are included in this report. A third party driver has been identified to be causing system crashes on your computer. It is strongly suggested that you check for updates for these drivers on their company websites. Click on the links below to search with Google for updates for these drivers:

pctcore.sys (PC Tools KDS Core Driver, PC Tools)

If no updates for these drivers are available, try searching with Google on the names of these drivers in combination the errors that have been reported for these drivers and include the brand and model name of your computer as well in the query. This often yields interesting results from discussions from users who have been experiencing similar problems.

Read the topic general suggestions for troubleshooting system crashes for more information.

Note that it's not always possible to state with certainty whether a reported driver is actually responsible for crashing your system or that the root cause is in another module. Nonetheless it's suggested you look for updates for the products that these drivers belong to and regularly visit Windows update or enable automatic updates for Windows. In case a piece of malfunctioning hardware is causing trouble, a search with Google on the bug check errors together with the model name and brand of your computer may help you investigate this further.

------------------------------------------------
Following are the results from BlueScreenView
------------------------------------------------

==================================================
Dump File : Mini102211-01.dmp
Crash Time : 10/22/2011 4:26:01 PM
Bug Check String : CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
Bug Check Code : 0x000000f4
Parameter 1 : 0x00000003
Parameter 2 : 0x89828530
Parameter 3 : 0x898286a4
Parameter 4 : 0x805d29b4
Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe
Caused By Address : ntoskrnl.exe+22f43
File Description : NT Kernel & System
Product Name : Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
Company : Microsoft Corporation
File Version : 5.1.2600.6055 (xpsp_sp3_gdr.101209-1647)
Processor : 32-bit
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini102211-01.dmp
Processors Count : 2
Major Version : 15
Minor Version : 2600
Dump File Size : 94,208

Dump File : Mini101611-01.dmp
Crash Time : 10/16/2011 8:43:31 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a045da0
Parameter 3 : 0x8a045f14
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini101611-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini101111-01.dmp
Crash Time : 10/11/2011 4:49:31 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x89468620
Parameter 3 : 0x89468794
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini101111-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini100411-01.dmp
Crash Time : 10/4/2011 8:46:47 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x8940d520
Parameter 3 : 0x8940d694
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini100411-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini100311-01.dmp
Crash Time : 10/3/2011 5:18:42 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x8997fd08
Parameter 3 : 0x8997fe7c
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini100311-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini092911-01.dmp
Crash Time : 9/29/2011 4:36:55 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x89f78288
Parameter 3 : 0x89f783fc
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini092911-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini091211-01.dmp
Crash Time : 9/12/2011 10:29:58 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a423268
Parameter 3 : 0x8a4233dc
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini091211-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini090811-01.dmp
Crash Time : 9/8/2011 11:03:50 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x89f86cd0
Parameter 3 : 0x89f86e44
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini090811-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini090711-01.dmp
Crash Time : 9/7/2011 4:35:18 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x89fe3520
Parameter 3 : 0x89fe3694
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini090711-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini082811-01.dmp
Crash Time : 8/28/2011 12:19:12 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x89435168
Parameter 3 : 0x894352dc
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini082811-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini082411-01.dmp
Crash Time : 8/24/2011 8:44:58 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x89495468
Parameter 3 : 0x894955dc
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini082411-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini082111-01.dmp
Crash Time : 8/21/2011 12:34:41 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a3f1da0
Parameter 3 : 0x8a3f1f14
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini082111-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini081911-01.dmp
Crash Time : 8/19/2011 4:40:13 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x8947c468
Parameter 3 : 0x8947c5dc
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini081911-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini081611-01.dmp
Crash Time : 8/16/2011 2:38:18 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a4099b8
Parameter 3 : 0x8a409b2c
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini081611-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini081511-01.dmp
Crash Time : 8/15/2011 4:44:01 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x89412020
Parameter 3 : 0x89412194
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini081511-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini081411-01.dmp
Crash Time : 8/14/2011 10:43:21 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a453d60
Parameter 3 : 0x8a453ed4
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini081411-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini081211-01.dmp
Crash Time : 8/12/2011 4:27:17 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x893c2020
Parameter 3 : 0x893c2194
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini081211-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini080411-01.dmp
Crash Time : 8/4/2011 4:48:54 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x893e3da0
Parameter 3 : 0x893e3f14
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini080411-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini080211-01.dmp
Crash Time : 8/2/2011 4:47:42 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x89504338
Parameter 3 : 0x895044ac
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini080211-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini073111-02.dmp
Crash Time : 7/31/2011 7:33:50 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x89920da0
Parameter 3 : 0x89920f14
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini073111-02.dmp

Dump File : Mini073111-01.dmp
Crash Time : 7/31/2011 12:19:11 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x89415960
Parameter 3 : 0x89415ad4
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini073111-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini072511-01.dmp
Crash Time : 7/25/2011 7:39:46 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x89465da0
Parameter 3 : 0x89465f14
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini072511-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini072311-01.dmp
Crash Time : 7/23/2011 10:29:28 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x898feda0
Parameter 3 : 0x898fef14
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini072311-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini072211-01.dmp
Crash Time : 7/22/2011 1:05:29 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8944b020
Parameter 3 : 0x8944b194
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini072211-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini072011-01.dmp
Crash Time : 7/20/2011 8:52:51 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a023d08
Parameter 3 : 0x8a023e7c
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini072011-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini071811-01.dmp
Crash Time : 7/18/2011 11:39:45 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a425da0
Parameter 3 : 0x8a425f14
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini071811-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini070711-01.dmp
Crash Time : 7/7/2011 2:24:51 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x898c9020
Parameter 3 : 0x898c9194
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini070711-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini062911-02.dmp
Crash Time : 6/29/2011 8:51:29 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8932bda0
Parameter 3 : 0x8932bf14
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini062911-02.dmp

Dump File : Mini062911-01.dmp
Crash Time : 6/29/2011 11:48:31 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a026468
Parameter 3 : 0x8a0265dc
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini062911-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini062411-01.dmp
Crash Time : 6/24/2011 6:48:54 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x89488520
Parameter 3 : 0x89488694
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini062411-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini062111-01.dmp
Crash Time : 6/21/2011 5:51:41 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x898f5da0
Parameter 3 : 0x898f5f14
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini062111-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini062011-01.dmp
Crash Time : 6/20/2011 8:07:42 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x898ba900
Parameter 3 : 0x898baa74
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini062011-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini061911-01.dmp
Crash Time : 6/19/2011 12:06:38 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x89374020
Parameter 3 : 0x89374194
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini061911-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini061311-02.dmp
Crash Time : 6/13/2011 6:24:57 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a428da0
Parameter 3 : 0x8a428f14
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini061311-02.dmp

Dump File : Mini061311-01.dmp
Crash Time : 6/13/2011 1:35:15 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x898f5da0
Parameter 3 : 0x898f5f14
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini061311-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini053111-01.dmp
Crash Time : 5/31/2011 2:35:36 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8947bbe8
Parameter 3 : 0x8947bd5c
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini053111-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini052411-01.dmp
Crash Time : 5/24/2011 4:43:23 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x89874da0
Parameter 3 : 0x89874f14
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini052411-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini052211-01.dmp
Crash Time : 5/22/2011 12:46:22 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x89943c10
Parameter 3 : 0x89943d84
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini052211-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini051811-01.dmp
Crash Time : 5/18/2011 9:03:39 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a0fdda0
Parameter 3 : 0x8a0fdf14
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini051811-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini051511-01.dmp
Crash Time : 5/15/2011 7:41:34 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a010c00
Parameter 3 : 0x8a010d74
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini051511-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini042611-01.dmp
Crash Time : 4/26/2011 4:00:30 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x895144a0
Parameter 3 : 0x89514614
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini042611-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini042511-01.dmp
Crash Time : 4/25/2011 5:18:47 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a45d4e0
Parameter 3 : 0x8a45d654
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini042511-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini042111-01.dmp
Crash Time : 4/21/2011 4:33:29 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x8948b528
Parameter 3 : 0x8948b69c
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini042111-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini041911-01.dmp
Crash Time : 4/19/2011 5:32:00 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a421368
Parameter 3 : 0x8a4214dc
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini041911-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini041011-01.dmp
Crash Time : 4/10/2011 2:19:06 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8943c520
Parameter 3 : 0x8943c694
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini041011-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini040311-01.dmp
Crash Time : 4/3/2011 12:13:29 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x894a5520
Parameter 3 : 0x894a5694
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini040311-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini032511-01.dmp
Crash Time : 3/25/2011 3:48:15 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x89440468
Parameter 3 : 0x894405dc
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini032511-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini032211-01.dmp
Crash Time : 3/22/2011 7:38:45 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8946e468
Parameter 3 : 0x8946e5dc
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini032211-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini032011-01.dmp
Crash Time : 3/20/2011 2:47:22 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x893eb4d0
Parameter 3 : 0x893eb644
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini032011-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini031711-01.dmp
Crash Time : 3/17/2011 6:43:40 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a42cda0
Parameter 3 : 0x8a42cf14
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini031711-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini031611-01.dmp
Crash Time : 3/16/2011 11:47:19 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x89860330
Parameter 3 : 0x898604a4
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini031611-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini031511-01.dmp
Crash Time : 3/15/2011 5:46:51 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a414da0
Parameter 3 : 0x8a414f14
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini031511-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini030811-01.dmp
Crash Time : 3/8/2011 12:46:40 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a0ca5f0
Parameter 3 : 0x8a0ca764
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini030811-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini030311-01.dmp
Crash Time : 3/3/2011 5:10:20 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a0beda0
Parameter 3 : 0x8a0bef14
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini030311-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini022311-01.dmp
Crash Time : 2/23/2011 1:23:33 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8ace0da0
Parameter 3 : 0x8ace0f14
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini022311-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini022211-01.dmp
Crash Time : 2/22/2011 6:36:00 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x89c0bda0
Parameter 3 : 0x89c0bf14
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini022211-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini022011-01.dmp
Crash Time : 2/20/2011 7:13:40 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x8ab13468
Parameter 3 : 0x8ab135dc
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini022011-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini021711-01.dmp
Crash Time : 2/17/2011 7:12:46 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a9a26b8
Parameter 3 : 0x8a9a282c
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini021711-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini021411-01.dmp
Crash Time : 2/14/2011 7:55:57 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a98e340
Parameter 3 : 0x8a98e4b4
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini021411-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini020711-01.dmp
Crash Time : 2/7/2011 11:47:47 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8ace4368
Parameter 3 : 0x8ace44dc
Parameter 4 : 0x805d2954
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini020711-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini020311-01.dmp
Crash Time : 2/3/2011 6:50:36 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x89bbe338
Parameter 3 : 0x89bbe4ac
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini020311-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini020111-01.dmp
Crash Time : 2/1/2011 1:19:22 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8ae2fda0
Parameter 3 : 0x8ae2ff14
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini020111-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini012711-01.dmp
Crash Time : 1/27/2011 5:41:30 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x89ce1da0
Parameter 3 : 0x89ce1f14
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini012711-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini012411-01.dmp
Crash Time : 1/25/2011 12:13:13 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a271da0
Parameter 3 : 0x8a271f14
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini012411-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini012111-01.dmp
Crash Time : 1/21/2011 8:26:56 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x89d3bda0
Parameter 3 : 0x89d3bf14
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini012111-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini012011-01.dmp
Crash Time : 1/20/2011 12:49:22 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a99eda0
Parameter 3 : 0x8a99ef14
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini012011-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini011911-01.dmp
Crash Time : 1/19/2011 6:57:47 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x89dbf870
Parameter 3 : 0x89dbf9e4
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini011911-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini011811-02.dmp
Crash Time : 1/18/2011 6:31:19 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a246020
Parameter 3 : 0x8a246194
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini011811-02.dmp

Dump File : Mini011811-01.dmp
Crash Time : 1/18/2011 12:45:28 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a669338
Parameter 3 : 0x8a6694ac
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini011811-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini011711-02.dmp
Crash Time : 1/17/2011 9:16:00 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a130da0
Parameter 3 : 0x8a130f14
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini011711-02.dmp

Dump File : Mini011711-01.dmp
Crash Time : 1/17/2011 8:08:26 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a8bd468
Parameter 3 : 0x8a8bd5dc
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini011711-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini011511-01.dmp
Crash Time : 1/15/2011 2:27:55 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8acbf270
Parameter 3 : 0x8acbf3e4
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini011511-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini011311-01.dmp
Crash Time : 1/13/2011 10:03:47 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x8acc5da0
Parameter 3 : 0x8acc5f14
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini011311-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini011011-01.dmp
Crash Time : 1/10/2011 8:59:40 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a288670
Parameter 3 : 0x8a2887e4
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini011011-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini010411-01.dmp
Crash Time : 1/4/2011 7:33:42 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x89d2a4d0
Parameter 3 : 0x89d2a644
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini010411-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini010311-01.dmp
Crash Time : 1/3/2011 4:04:19 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a264390
Parameter 3 : 0x8a264504
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini010311-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini010211-03.dmp
Crash Time : 1/2/2011 10:48:59 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x89cebda0
Parameter 3 : 0x89cebf14
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini010211-03.dmp

Dump File : Mini010211-02.dmp
Crash Time : 1/2/2011 10:47:10 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a70fb80
Parameter 3 : 0x8a70fcf4
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini010211-02.dmp

Dump File : Mini010211-01.dmp
Crash Time : 1/2/2011 5:38:07 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a286da0
Parameter 3 : 0x8a286f14
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini010211-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini010111-03.dmp
Crash Time : 1/1/2011 11:22:48 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8aad5438
Parameter 3 : 0x8aad55ac
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini010111-03.dmp

Dump File : Mini010111-02.dmp
Crash Time : 1/1/2011 11:13:58 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a174520
Parameter 3 : 0x8a174694
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini010111-02.dmp

Dump File : Mini010111-01.dmp
Crash Time : 1/1/2011 11:12:20 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a16a3e0
Parameter 3 : 0x8a16a554
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini010111-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini123010-02.dmp
Crash Time : 12/30/2010 8:19:38 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x8acf7880
Parameter 3 : 0x8acf79f4
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini123010-02.dmp

Dump File : Mini123010-01.dmp
Crash Time : 12/30/2010 7:13:14 AM
Parameter 2 : 0x8acd1da0
Parameter 3 : 0x8acd1f14
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini123010-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini122610-01.dmp
Crash Time : 12/26/2010 10:22:21 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x89c4dc88
Parameter 3 : 0x89c4ddfc
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini122610-01.dmp

Dump File : Mini122010-01.dmp
Crash Time : 12/20/2010 3:39:16 PM
Parameter 2 : 0x8a902da0
Parameter 3 : 0x8a902f14
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini122010-01.dmp

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Every one of your crashes seems to be caused by PCtools.
If you have installed this software I suggest you stop it from running through msconfig...startups.

RVC

RVC

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
PCTools is my anti-spyware, anti-virus software. Is your advice directed at eliminating it altogether (I would rather not do that for obvious reasons) or working around it?

Thank you for your response.

RVC