Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

help!

• Please log in to reply

Julian Ramirez

Julian Ramirez

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My problem started about a week ago, when it seemed as though my display driver was having issues. My monitor would go out and the computer would re-boot itself. I could not get the computer to start-up normally, safe-mode was the only way I could get it to start. I immediately ran virus scan and it came up clean. I went to a system retore point, and it seemed to work for a day. Then the process started over, the monitor went out and and the computer would only run in safe-mode, I returned to a previous restore point and it worked for another day before repeating; I have repeated this process every other day for the past week. Today I tried to perfom a windows defender update and I got this error: Error 0x8007043c.
I have followed all the instructions in the Malware Removal Guide and I am still having trouble.I can only get my computer to run in safe-mode, my Windows defender will not update and I cannot get Windows to even run i copied and pasted this cause i have the same EXACT problem please help fast

Advertisements