Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

NO SOUND!

• Please log in to reply

Dbomb1224

Dbomb1224

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I just bought a Mic/Headset combo but when I plugged it in no sound but the mic works. My desktop speakers worked but now do not. Last week my other headphones worked but they stopped so I figured I blew them if that helps. PLEASE HELP ME THANK YOU! :tazz:

Advertisements

Dbomb1224

Dbomb1224

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
bump

Destructo Roboto

Destructo Roboto

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
People here seem to think that reinstalling drivers go along way towards repairs, i suppose for those that arent naturally inclined towerds destruction it does work often, for myself i caus a few problems from time to time doin it, but make sure system resotre is on and try uninstallin then reinstallen... eh... then buy a real good, expensive, and perhaps pink, sound card, if you want. :tazz:

Peace be with you