Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

stuck on loading screen then reboot menu.

• Please log in to reply

SethWilliam

SethWilliam

• PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
ok yesterday i played a game and it crashed and i went to a couple of websites all are safe except one i just visited yesterday called imgur
which my friend told me was a image website i was trying to upload a image of the game to him.

so anyways when the game crashehed a error came up saying something about a driver has stopped working properly it also made the colors go all wierd and the screen go really small like 680by1000 pixels. this is the second time i have had the crash and error message. after about 30minutes-1hour microsoft called saying they have received a error message. so i talke to them and they hadn o idea what they were doing. they didn't even know what a reboot menu was. so i am relyying on you guys to help me out.

i turned it on after leting it rest awhile and it loads allt he menus thne right before i reach the admin login screen. it goes all black and says "We are sorry for the inconvience but windows did not start properly, this may be due to a recent hardware or software change,, if you are not sure wat caused the problem pzl select one of the options below.
safe mode
safe mode with network
safe mode with prompt
last know good configuration
start windows normally
i have tryed all these and they all just repeat the loading screeens and i end up back at this boot menu. so i have no idea what to do now. so plz help me.

Advertisements

SethWilliam

SethWilliam

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
ok this problem has been solved. if a MOD could plz delete this topic.

so the problem was that the game ilpayed crashed all my drivers on my OP so i had to use the OP disc and repair all the drivers.
but by "accident" my aunt clicked to reinstall the whole thing so now my computer is wiped clean and i have to start all over again. but whatever at least i got it working. but for anyone who needs to know im prety sure this is called the "Endless loop" it a driver glitch that their is no known cause or cure. it just happens. but you can do things llike what i did.