Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

TCPIP BSOD

• Please log in to reply

aeviannce24

aeviannce24

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,

I've been experiencing BSOD for quite sometime now. One problem is after a BSOD happens, my system takes a while to fully recover from it. It keeps on restarting or freezing when it hits the loading screen. Another is after it successfully boots up, the screen pixelates and the system automatically restarts. Then it acts like the first stated problem.

I've read something about reading minidumps and attempted to fix the problem myself but sadly, to no avail. My system cannot fully create a minidump it says something about kernel, I forgot how it goes. So after another BSOD, the system finally makes a full minidump. Now I'm not sure if this one is related to the previous BSODs since it stopped happening for quite sometime till now.

Anyway, I've attach the recent minidump. Hopefully it contains something about the problem.

Sorry for the long explanation, and thanks in advance.

-Marc

Strange. It seems I'm not allowed to attach any files. Is this normal?

Edited by aeviannce24, 19 October 2011 - 09:55 PM.

Advertisements

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
you can read the minidumps with bluescreenview and post the problem files and error code here.

http://www.nirsoft.n...creen_view.html

SRX660