Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

2nd partition is hidden in Windows 7 (64bit)

• Please log in to reply

Emilita

Emilita

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 273 posts
Hi,

I used EaseUS Partition manager to divide my C:\ into three partitions as I was thinking of having dual boot and the third partition for storage but I cannot see the second partition it is mark hidden. I then use EaseUS to unhide it but after reboot windows hides it again. I also have reformatted it. In Disk Management I can't change the drive letter since those options are not highlighted. In EaseUS rightclicking on the drive has menus but no option to change drive letter.
I have searched for solutions but I just can't make it show up in My Computer. Rightclicking the partition or drive via the "Disk Management" the only option that is not greyed is "Delete volume".

Please can someone help me...I've been googling all day and still didn't find a solution.
Thanks for any help.

Edited by Emilita, 23 October 2011 - 08:22 AM.

Advertisements