- the time it takes for my computer to turn on ranges in between 5 minutes and 30 minutes across the whole process. That means 5 minutes to get out of the "Welcome" login screen, 15 minutes for all primary programs to execute after the login.
- at first after much raging i was manually turning off my computer while it was attempting to login. After re-turning it on, it eventually brought me to a page where windows claimed it had noticed that windows wasn't launching itself and it proposed me to run a system file scan/ repair... and it failed. The system file scan hadn't progressed and stopped itself after 10 minutes and called out the error.
- at the moment i'm unable to run any files that require me to say that "it is ok for the following program to make changes to my computer" because when i click "YES" the computer freezes for 5 minutes after which the program hasn't been executed. AKA i can't get administrator rights to be applied.
- every program i execute freezes my computer for 5 minutes. When i say freeze i mean i can still move around with my mouse pointer and sometimes manage to get my clicks applied... but there is no response until the 5 minutes delay is finished. That 5 minute delay also stacks if i execute many programs at the same time.
- when i press ctrl+alt+del the computer freezes for 5 minutes, my screen becomes pitch black for a minute and then an error is stated saying if i can't leave this page i must press "ESC" or turn off my computer manually... instead i just click on a cancel/exit box.
Here is or are the fix or fixes that i have attempted but in vain:
- launching an elevated command prompt by: right-click -> properties -> blabla...
- launching an elevated command prompt by: right-click -> run as administrator
- launching an elevated command prompt by: typing "cmd" on the search -> pressing ctrl+alt+del
but all attempts result in a freeze, error, progress=0
I'm unable to fix my system files that i believe have been damaged... i need help