Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Change Screen Resolution Remotley in Business environment

• Please log in to reply

reem18

reem18

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi all,

This is my first post on here and I'm afraid its going to be short and sweet as I am just about to head out of the office.

I currently have a business (call centre) who have teams of upto 10-20 advisors (around 3-400 on each site across 4 sites). These teams or single advisors move around to differnt computers quite often, some don't have set seats.

The issue is the screen resolution, no matter what we set it as standard, we keep getting people asking for it to be changed to a higher or lower screen resolution dependant on their eyesight etc. I understand this is a small issue but we do get these requests quite often and its time consuming logging in as a admin to do this for every advisor who requests it. They do not have the right click facility and are not allowed it.

Does anyone know of any software for remotley changing machines screen rsolution, or somehow doing it through active directory. Or if you have any sensible suggestions please feel free to add them.

Thanks
Chris

Advertisements