I still plan on getting the add on video card, when I get my next
video game (Skyrim), for my B-Day in a few months. In the mean time,
the onboard video looks to be better than the add on I am using now.
BTW - This is the updated list, more or less, of what I am looking to put together...
* Case (and any extra Case Fans) - Antec Sonata Series SOLO II Black Aluminum / Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
* Power Supply - Antec EarthWatts 650w Extra Quiet ATX Power Supply (IF ADEQUATE AFTER OTHER CHOICES ARE DECIDED)
* Motherboard - ASUS P8Z68-V PRO Z68, Onboard Video http://uk.asus.com/M...155/P8Z68V_PRO/
* CPU (Processor) - Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz Quad Core 6000K OR Intel Core i7-2700K 3.5 GHz Quad Core 8000K
*and Heatsink/Fan - Stock Heatsink/Fan that comes with the CPU (at least till the warranty runs out)
* RAM (Memory) - A-DATA SU3U1333W8G9-B 8GB DS Elpida J4208BASE-DJ-F OR SAMSUNG M378B1G73AH0-CH9 8GB DS SAMSUNG K4B4G0846A-HCH9
* Hard Drive - Western Digital WD1002FAEX Caviar Black HD 1TB, 7200RPM, 64MB, SATA 6G (already paid for)
* Optical Drive (e.g. DVD Burner) -A currently owned Samsung Super Writemaster lightscribe speedplus TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S222L, for now
* Video Card (may be integrated into Motherboard) - Onboard for now (a schnazzy XFX Radeon at a later time)
* Sound Card (may be integrated into Motherboard) - Onboard
* Networking Card (may be integrated into Motherboard) - Onboard
* Keyboard - A currently owned Logitec
* Mouse - A currently owned Kensington
* Speakers - A currently owned GE set
* Monitor - A currently owned Samsung
* Any extra add-on cards you may have for the build (eg. TV Tuner Card) - A currently owned D-Link WDA-1320 Desktop Adapter
* OS Installation Disc (eg. Windows, Linux) - It looks like I will be buying a 64 bit version of XP afterall...