Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Blue dump screen IRQL not less than or equal.

• Please log in to reply

Sudeep81

Sudeep81

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Request you to please help me to fix this error which i am facing since long time.

I am getting error as Blue dump screen IRQL not less than or equal.

I have removed my Ram Cleaned and reinstalled and tried different RAM still facing same issue.

Hard Disk also changed and still facing issue but frequency of error is less.

Looked device manager and cannot see any exclamation mark under any driver.

Changed Sata Cable but no use.

How we come to know where is the issue. Please help me out to fix this. I have attached dump file in zip.

My system specifications are:
Operating system : Windows XP service pack 3
Ram 512 MB
Hard Disk 160 GM
Pentium ®D CPU 3.40 GHZ.

Event Log error:
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0x01ef774c, 0x0000001c, 0x00000001, 0x804e1466). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0x01fb4cf4, 0x0000001c, 0x00000001, 0x804e1466). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP.

TCP/IP has reached the security limit imposed on the number of concurrent TCP connect attempts.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0x01fb412c, 0x0000001c, 0x00000001, 0x804e1466). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP.
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0x01dfd3fc, 0x0000001c, 0x00000001, 0x804e1466). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP.
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0x01bf8eb4, 0x0000001c, 0x00000001, 0x804e1466). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0x01effd3c, 0x0000001c, 0x00000001, 0x804e1466). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP.
The system detected that network adapter \DEVICE\TCPIP_{85A66713-7D84-4D6D-B545-62ACF1778CA5} was disconnected from the network, and the adapter's network configuration has been released. If the network adapter was not disconnected, this may indicate that it has malfunctioned. Please contact your vendor for updated drivers.

The time provider NtpClient is configured to acquire time from one or more time sources, however none of the sources are currently accessible. No attempt to contact a source will be made for 14 minutes. NtpClient has no source of accurate time.

The IP address lease 0.0.0.0 for the Network Card with network address 001558D120DA has been denied by the DHCP server 0.0.0.0 (The DHCP Server sent a DHCPNACK message).

Attached Files

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,768 posts
Hi Sudeep81
Try clearing the DNS cache "how to" below;

1. Open the Start menu.
2. Go to Run. ◦ If you do not see the Run command in Vista, search for "run" in the Search bar.
3. In the Run text box, type: ipconfig /flushdns
4. Press Enter or Return, and your cache will be flushed.
Let us know if this resolves the issue or if you require further assistance.

Sudeep81

Sudeep81

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hi,
Thanks for your quick response,

I have done as per your response. let see if this resolved the issue.. i will reply your if again in case blue dump occurs
Thank you so much!

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,768 posts
You are welcome and thank you for the update.

Sudeep81

Sudeep81

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hello,
Now I am getting error for Page fault in non page area

Event error:
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xa1001231, 0x00000000, 0xffbde068, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP.

Please help me....

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,768 posts
This can be caused by bad memory both Ram and that of the video card or a failing HDD.
Try the Windows own memory test first http://windows.micro...n-your-computer and then run the diagnostic tool that is appropriate for your brand of HDD http://www.tacktech....ay.cfm?ttid=287

Sudeep81

Sudeep81

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hi,

I have done Ram check there is no error. Also changed the hardisk. Still facing same issue.

Please help me if you have any other solution for this. Also please advise how to identify faulty video card and resolution.

Thanks in advance!

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,768 posts
Hi Sudeep81
Test your video card with http://www.ozone3d.net/benchmarks/fur/ let us know the results.
For testing your Ram more conclusively use Memtest86+ http://www.geekstogo...sing-memtest86/

Sudeep81

Sudeep81

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hi,
When i click on Burn in.. I get a error msg funmark requires an open GL 2.0 complaint graphic controller set up failed. Please advise

I have done memtest for Ram but it is fine no errors...

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,768 posts

When i click on Burn in.. I get a error msg funmark requires an open GL 2.0 complaint graphic controller set up failed. Please advise

What are your graphic card details please, try this http://www.testmyhar...phics_card.html

I have done memtest for Ram but it is fine no errors...

How many passes did you allow, you must do between 5 and 6 passes and this can take as long as overnight.

Advertisements

Sudeep81

Sudeep81

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hello,
That link is not working. please help me with other. I cannot scan after installing.

I have done Memtest earlier till 6 passes few days back. I forgot to mention in my earlier notes,,

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,768 posts

That link is not working. please help me with other. I cannot scan after installing.

Strange I have just used the very same link :) never mind try doing the below;

Please Run the PCPitstop.com OverDrive Full Tests

Here's how:

You must use your Internet Explorer for this procedure. (doesn't work so well in Firefox or others). If your machine is running Vista or Windows 7, you must Select IE to “Run as Administrator”. After completing PCPitstop OverDrive you can close your IE browser and re-open it Normally so that you are no longer running as administrator.

Go to: http://www.pcpitstop.com
Click on "Free Computer Check-up" listed below PC Pitstop OverDrive
In the User Login - Click on "Sign up FREE!"
You'll need to submit a valid email address and create your own password, then click - Create Account(button)

Now enter your email address and password to Log in, Select - Scan this system Now!(button)
You will then be asked to download an ActiveX component and allow it to install.
It is safe and does not compromise your privacy.
Follow the on-screen prompts to install the ActiveX and to allow the Full Tests to be run on your machine.

The Full Tests take about 2 1/2 - 3 minutes on most machines.
When complete, a Results - Summary - Recommended Fixes will be displayed.

Please post the URL internet address, from your Results, back here into this Topic Thread so that we can review the configuration and present performance levels of your machine.

Note: During the graphics 2D and graphics 3D testing, your screen will display some rapidly moving objects.
If you are sensitive to visual flashing, it may cause dizziness. Therefore, look away from the screen during that portion of the testing.

After reviewing the results we will be more informed and may be able to provide better recommendations for you to work towards improving your machine's performance.

While PCPitstop does offer a variety of Paid Products, the PCPitstop OverDrive testing is FREE. Please ignore the references to Paid Products. We prefer to provide manual solution instructions that you can apply directly to your machine.

Thanks to rshaffer61 for the above instructions :yes:

Sudeep81

Sudeep81

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hi
Thanks you so much... Please find the attached file of scan result.... please advise how to fix all with steps and location where i can get and fix it..

I really appreciate your quick response...

Attached Files

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,768 posts
From my previous reply;

Please post the URL internet address, from your Results, back here into this Topic Thread so that we can review the configuration and present performance levels of your machine.

We need the actual link to the results page at PCPitstop please. (top left hand corner of the results page)

Sudeep81

Sudeep81

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hi,
apologize,
please find the link

http://www.pcpitstop...&report=Summary